Bulgaria property 'set for a comeback '
Bulgaria is set to make a comeback in the international property market next year, it has been claimed.
According to Property Wire, the country's winter sports destinations are set to become popular over the next 12 months, with a Daily Telegraph report noting that resorts such as Borovets are likely to be popular due to their affordability.
One such investor who purchased a property overseas is Samantha Emery from Watford, who bought it as an investment to help her purchase a home in the UK in the future.
"The property I bought at the Pirin Golf and Country Club in Bansko is an investment through which I gain my profit from renting, " she was quoted as stating, adding that the five star development is one of the best ski resorts in the country.
UK property firm Miller Developments recently purchased a shopping centre in the Bulgarian city of Varna, an investment which chief executive of the company Keith Miller described as an "impressive addition" to its overseas portfolio.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year