Bansko will host events of the men 's world cup in 2011
Bansko will hosts events of the men's world cup win skiing, it becomes clear from the FIS preliminary calendar, which was announced by the director of the ski resort of Wengen. The managers of the Swiss ski resorts of Wengen and St. Moritz conducted a seminar in the town of Bansko, the agenda is the benefit from the organization of FIS ski events in the resort.
The men's world cup in skiing is scheduled to take place in Bansko on February 25-26, 2011. The world top skiers will be racing in the Super G and the slalom events. Exactly a year later, Bansko will host the women's Super G. Bulgaria will host a FIS world cup on February 28 and March 1 next year for the first time in twenty-five years. The fastest skiing women in the world will be racing in the Super G event.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year