Marc Girardelli gave Bansko his trophy from the 1992-93 World Cup
The legendary skier Marc Girardelli gave Bansko his fifth and last Crystal Globe. He made this historical gesture during the TV show Sports Fever, which was broadcast live from Bansko.
"This is my most difficult earned World Cup, said Marc Girardelli. I hope it is an incentive for all Bulgarian skiers. Girardelli won his fifth World Cup in season 1992/93.
The historical trophy will be put in a conspicuous place in the lobby of the 5-star Hotel Kempinski Grand Arena Bansko. Girardelli is a consultant of the national ski team and advertises Bansko ski resort in the world.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year