Wine festival starts today in Bansko
The initiative will be opened today by the chairman of the National Association of Professional Sommelier Michael Markov, manageress of Vihren Palace Yuliana Hristova and the owner of tavern Molerite Malin Bistrin. The wine festival will become a feast for the guests and participants in Hotel Palace Vihren.
The event will be visited by MP Petya Stavreva, who has an idea to organize weeks of Bulgarian wine in the heart of Europe - Brussels. After presentation of all participants guests and participants can join the organized cocktail party. The folk singers Maria and Konstantin, and attractive fireworks show, will take care of the good mood.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year