British tourists fined for a ruck in Bansko
The Municipal court in Razlog sentenced three British tourists to 200 leva each.
The three were accused of refusing to pay their bill in a Bansko restaurant and starting a fight.
The fight broke out between the three British tourists and staff of the establishment, after which the men were apprehended by the police.
They have been kept under arrest for 24 hours and charged with minor hooliganism, the Interior Ministry and the Razlog police reported, as quoted by Bulgarian news agency BTA.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year