Numerous illegal billboards on highway E-79
Investigation found over 50 illegal billboards and other advertising equipment on highway E-79 and the road towards Bansko and Razlog, said Road Management in Blagoevgrad. In most of the cases the billboards are put without any permission. Next week starts their removal by the municipality.
Provincial Road Management in Blagoevgrad already warned the owners of illegal advertising facilities to take action on legalization, but the requirements were ignored. Violators will be sanctioned with fines starting from 1000 euro.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year