Bansko will have new signage and markings
Municipality Bansko will pay BGN 300 thousand of its budget to complete replacement of signs in the resort for a new advertising strategy. New road markings could be expected too.
It will be necessary to update the budget of the municipality, according to Mayor George Ikonomov, as there is a shortage of the revenue from local taxes and fees, amounting to 1 million and 11 thousand levs.
Ikonomov aims to improve the collection of local taxes, which are important for the municipal budget.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year