Health centre will be built in Bansko
Organized a press conference on Friday the mayor of Bansko Ikonomov George said that in the town will begin construction of a modern health centre.
The Centre will have modern equipment. There will also be magnetic resonance imaging for the diagnosis of orthopedic and traumatic cases.
There will be facilities for communication over the Internet with the world about Bulgarian and world medicine, if the patient needs urgent advice.
The project will be implemented in partnership between the municipality, which holds a controlling interest and companies in the region.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year