Two Romanian police officers arrived in Bansko for the ski season
In pursuance of the arrangement for joint-patrol positions between the Ministries of Interior of Bulgaria and Romania, in Bansko have arrived two Romanian officers who will remain there until the end of the season.
The Romanian police officers were presented by Deputy Director of the Romanian security police Viorel Tudose. They will work together with their Bulgarian colleagues during the season in Bansko.
They will deal with the protection of the public order. They will be wearing their national uniforms, will not carry weapons and can not make arrests.
Due to the large number of Greek tourists in Bansko are expected to arrive officers from Greece.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year