Bansko is Resort Number 1 in Europe
According to the ranking for "Hottest 100 winter resorts" of the British newspaper "Daily Mail", Bansko is number 1 in Europe for skiing and snowboarding in 2012.
The ranking is done on the pricing policy of the resort and the facilities available for winter sports. The comments reflected that Bansko is a new resort and is an example of proper investment.
On 17 December the season will be officially opened. For the attractive game "hunters of treasures", where the grand prize is the Audi A1, 800 people have already signed up .
On the opening day, lift cards will cost 20 leva. For the season, they retain their value from last year. once again, seasonal cards purchased will provide quicker passage.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year