Irish citizen commits property fraud
Irish citizen, owner of a real estate agency in Bansko, commited a property fraud, reports the local police department. The victim is a compatriot of him.
During the investigation it became clear that in August last year YU. S. deceived his compariot with 113 450 euros.
As an owner of real estate agency in Bansko, YU.S mediated 9 apartments in a complex near Razlog and agricultural land in the village Godlevo for his compatriot.
M.K. transferred the sum in several installments to the real estate agent, not as contract to the investor and the first took the money.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year