Bansko season opened today
Today the Bansko resort officially opened it’s ski season. This happened on the "Tomba" track, down which first Hermann Meyer- the Herminator, honorary citizen of Bansko Mark Girardelli and Bulgarian ski legend Peter Popangelov skied down.
All ski facilities in Bansko are operational. Snow is about 30 cm
During the opening, three tourists protested having pitched a poster in front of Gondola station "Banderishka polyana" with the words: "Greed of the monopoly. Episode - 1.48% increase in taxes."
In turn, ski instructors asked where were these tourists were, when they needed to extinguish the fire. The three protesters were asked to leave the ski area. This unpleasant incident ended.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year