110 Millionaires Hit the Ski Slopes in Bansko
110 millionaires from Austria, Germany, Denmark and Italy gathered for a couple of days to try out the slopes of Bulgaria's best ski resort of Bansko. The guests arrived with a charter flight and were accommodated in the 5 - star “Kampinski Grand Arena” hotel.
The business moguls were invited by the ski zone concessionaire “Yulen” Stockholding Company. Among the guests were the owners of the world famous companies for production of ski equipment - “Technoalpine”, “Dopplemayor” and Kassbohrer.
The foreigners were very pleased with the resort and admitted that they expected a lot less from Bulgaria. Bansko is in no way inferior to many world - class resorts, they commented.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year