New ski and golf center will be built in Razlog
Balkanstroy, the local construction company, will build a ski and golf complex near Razlog, South - western Bulgaria, said the InvestBulgaria Agency which is due to issue a First Class Investor certificate to the project. The 240 mln lev complex, located in the Kulinoto area, should be ready in 3 years.
Balkanstroy will built 20 km of ski lifts and 60 km of runs with a daily capacity of 6, 500 skiers. The complex will have a total of 3, 000 beds.
The golf component of the year - round complex will feature a golf course, clubhouse, hotel and retail facilities. After packing with property nearby ski resort Bansko, developers have now set their sights on Razlog and Dobrinishte.
InvestBulgaria Agency recently handed a First Class Investor certificate to local company Dobrinishte Ski for the skiing zone it is developing between the city of Dobrinishte and the Bezbog peak in the Pirin mountain, South - western Bulgaria, at a cost of 260 mln levs. The 300, 000 sq m Dobrinishte skiing zone will have 40 km of runs and 10, 000 beds in accommodations facilities ranging from 3 to 5 stars.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year