Bansko Boasts a Swansea Neighborhood
People from the Welsh city of Swansea have bought all the 33 flats in the first block of flats of a whole new neighbourhood in Bansko, Bulgaria's fastest developing winter resort. Nigel Hole, Executive Director of Britannia development company, inaugurated the first block of flats where all the apartments were bought by his compatriots. The apartments are of different size to suit any taste and pocket. A swimming pool, gym, solarium, Jacuzzi and sauna are built in the basement.
Within two years three such buildings with 250 flats will be built in Swansea neighborhood in Bansko. "The Welsh have fallen in love with Bansko, its friendly climate and native people, beautiful mountains and modern ski facilities, " Mr. Hole said.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year