Hotels in Bansko Begin to Lower Prices
Hotels in the 3-star category in the ski resort of Bansko have begun to lower their prices of overnight stays in order to attract tourists to the town.
The rising temperatures and lack of natural snow have forced many of the local hotel and restaurant owners to lower prices, in order to attract tourists with bargain deals.
Now an overnight stay in a 3-star hotel for 2 will cost 39 leva or 44% less than the regular price. Free use of a gym, underground parking, wireless internet and other extras are included in vacation packages.
The winter ski resorts Pamporovo and Borovets have also come up with similar offers, even giving up to 50% off their prices.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year