Policemen, Diplomats and DJs are Taking Over Bansko
For the fifth time in a row, Bansko will become an arena for furious ski racing between policemen and diplomats.
Between February 21st and 23rd, the guests will test their might along the ski slopes of Bansko and Pirin mountain in the name of diplomatic ski racing.
Between March 7th and 15th, a musical invasion of the ski resort is expected, by over 70 famous DJs. The occasion is Horizon festival, which is being organized in the ski resort for the second consecutive year.
The organizers are British, along with 2 large music companies, based in England.
The Bansko Municipality is a traditional partner of all cultural and entertainment events in the resort and is working with Horizon festival for the second year in a row.
10 popular clubs and hotels in Bansko will become an arena for the underground music.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year