Bansko is Organizing a Blood Drive Campaign
There is a spring blood drive being organized in Bansko. The initiative is by the National Center for Hematology and the National Council of the Bulgarian Red Cross.
The campaign is being organized with the assistance of the municipality of Bansko and Medical Centre "Blagoveshtenie".
All citizens and visitors of the resort town who wish to donate blood can enlist by calling 0879 068 652 (Elena Bistrina).
The last day to enlist is April 30th, and the actual blood drive will be held on May 15th in Medical Centre "Blagoveshtenie" in the town of Bansko.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year