Horizon Festival Bansko - in the Top 5 Best Festivals
Horizon Festival Bansko managed to make the ranks of the British site Pulseradio.net – 22 must do boutique festivals before you die. The festival in the ski resort town ranked a prestigious 5th place.
The biggest and best music festivals on the planet are included in the rankings by the British site, which according to the authors are worth "traveling across the globe for".
The first Horizon Festival Bansko was held in 2013 and immediately grabbed the attention of music lovers.
In 2014, the festival managed to bring to Bulgaria some of the biggest names in underground, such as - Detroit Swindle, Âme, Kerri Chandler, Roy Davis Jr. and Kerri Chandler.
The music festival successfully beat other fan-favorite festivals in Australia, the US, South Africa, Romania and others. The top spot on the list goes to the festival Hideout, held on the island of Pag in Croatia.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year