Synthesis of the Arts in Bansko
The art exhibition Synthesis of the Arts was unveiled in Bansko in Kulinata Kushta. The paintings in the exhibition were presented to visitors to the tune of Ave Maria, performed by trumpet.
The musician, who performed his own version of the timeless classic, was actually the veteran of Bulgarian jazz and pop - Gencho Vurtovski.
He stepped down to Marin Budrarev and his followers, who for more than an hour caressed the ears of art lovers by performing ethno jazz, authentic folklore and pop hits.
Hosts of the extraordinary event were Adriana Tsaneva and Lusi Burzanova, who in the past few years have actively participated in the cultural life of the city. The concert and exhibition were held with the support of the municipality of Bansko.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year