Celebrating 97-year anniversary of the liberation of Bansko
Everyone in the town of Bansko celebrated its 97th anniversary organised by the community of the resort town on the 5th of October.
The festive program began at 10:30am with a presentation of wreaths and flowers to the monuments and records of the participants in the struggles for national liberation. Fishermen company Vasilak organized the 10:00 am race “fisherman child without drugs " of the dam Belizmata.
At 10:30am the Theater "Renaissance" deliverred to the guests and residents of the resort town the show "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
The concert entitled "dancing and singing” from the youth of Bansko involved the majorettes, the Chamber of sports and dances, childrens orchestra, vocal and instrumental groups and artists, is scheduled for 12:00.
Celebration of the Day of Bansko continued with a concert of ensemble Pirin at 18.00 hours on the square of Nikola Vaptsarov.
Festive events also continued on the 6th October with Indonesian and night illumination.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year