A Successful Start to the Bansko Ski Season
Hoteliers in Bansko are registering a rise in vacationers during the holidays. Based on their findings, not only are foreign visitors allowing themselves longer vacations this year but fellow citizens are as well, informs News7.
The resort town has been buzzing with visitors throughout the holidays. The rich snow cover also helped make this happen. Hoteliers have stated that the predictions that this winter season would not be of the better ones will not come true.
At the moment, the main factor contributing to discontent among skiers is the small ski lift capacity and the fact that skiers need to wait in order to use it.
It is still uncertain how many more tourists will come to the town under Todorka but during the 1st weekend of the new year, Bansko already gained another 10 000 guests.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year