More foreign touristis this year despite high prices
Despite the relatively high prices at Bulgarian winter resorts, the foreign tourists’ reservations have increased by 5% compared to the same time of last year.
This data has been announced by the Bulgarian Tourist Chamber, as cited by BTA. The most popular Bulgarian winter resorts remain Bansko, Borovets, and Pamporovo.
The Tourist Chamber expects that Russian, Serbian, and Macedonian tourists are going to “save” the winter season.
Estimates of tourism experts show that the average prices of a seven-day vacation at a Bulgarian winter resort are actually higher than packages in alternative destinations such as Austria, for example.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year