Na Armane s Tupane Brought Together 550 Dancers from Across the Nation
For another consecutive year, Razlog held the festival of the traditional circle dance Na Armane s Tupane. The event brought together 550 participants from 23 dance groups from across Bulgaria.
The dance performances played out with an abundance of emotions and color. Performers dazzled the public with their impressive dance skills, as well as the bright gamma of the folk dances they presented.
Dance groups from Razlog, Yambol, Burgas, Sofia, Kazanlak, Lukovit, Bansko and many others took part in the festival.
Through their combined efforts, they recreated the atmosphere of the way Bulgarian celebrations were once held.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year