27 Bulgarian Hotels Listed for Sale in Financial Times
The Business for Sale column of Financial Times has listed 27 Bulgarian hotels and holiday accommodations.
The highest sales price is USD 36 M for the four-star “Penelope Palace” near the Black Sea town and resort of Pomorie. The expensive apartment-type hotel is not even fully built and it is supposed to be completed in June 2010.
The second priciest hotel is listed for BGN 35, 2 M and is also on the Black Sea Coast in the nearby “Sunny Beach” resort. This is another four-star establishment, but it has been open for 10 years now and has contracts with major tour operators such as Apollo and Neckerman (Thomas Cook chain).
The winter resort hotels in Bansko, Borovets and Pamporovo are cheaper. The top sales price here is USD 17 M.
In addition, there are several business hotels for sale in Sofia with the top price of BGN 21 M.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year