The charitable Beautiful Christmas campaign in Bansko is launched
The beginning of the charitable campaign, Beautiful Christmas started today in Bansko.
For this purpose, students of NF St. Paisii Hilendarski school, Neophit Rilski in the resort town, St. Kliment Ohridski school in Dobrinishte and Primary School St. Cyril and Methodius University located in local villages all helped in preparing 1, 000 festive cards, which will be sold throughout the community.
Funds collected by students from the Youth Parliament will go towards the celebration of Christmas with children.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year