Bansko tourism conditions are perfect
The Pirin Mountains have good conditions for tourism, reported the duty of mountain rescue service in Bansko. In the resort town 2cm of snow has fallen.
In the higher parts of the mountains the weather is calm. Temperatures are from -8 to -3 degrees.
All facilities and ski runs in the Pirin Mountains of Bansko are open and available to residents and guests of the resort town. The gondola is also working.
Mountain rescuers advise, that tourists should be properly equipped before going up the mountains.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year