Bansko children sang for Haiti
Children of Bansko organized a special concert to raise funds to help victims of the earthquake in Haiti.
Initiators of the events are students in the 7th class from the school "N. Rilski " in Bansko.
After the concert it became clear from the polls they had received 1, 870 leva in donations. Also to this amount donations will be added from the community Bansko of MP George Ikonomov, Mayor Alexander Kravarov, The school board of "N. Rilski", Rotary Club and the Bansko Razlog "Society of responsible and independent, and association" Darman.
The initiative was supported by children and their peers from NF St. Hilendar, who managed to collect 220 levs.
The charity concert was entitled "Hope for Haiti". It was attended by singers and dancers from all groups in Bansko. So children, supported by adults expressed their commitment to a human disaster.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year