Kamenica hut (Begovitsa)Анализ на статиите на тема Kamenica hut Begovitsa. Разгледайте актуалните новини и материали за Kamenica hut Begovitsa. Всичко за Kamenica hut Begovitsa в сайта.
- At 5937 ft (1810 m) above sea level, Bunderitsa Hut is located in Northern Pirin on the left bank of Bunderishka River.
Bunderitsa Hut was built back in 1915 by forest management. The hut was expanded in 1930 and 50
- Predel Hut is located within the eponymous Predel region at 3444 ft (1050 m) above sea level.
Predel Hut is a large 1-story building with power, running water and central heating. Each room has its own bathroom
- Yavorov Hut sits at 5707 ft (1740 m) above sea level in the Polyanite region of Pirin mountain. The hut is a starting point for the hiking trails on the northern mountain ridge of Pirin. Yavorov Hut is easily
- Pirin Hut is one of the lowest altitude huts in Pirin, at just 5379 ft (1640 m) above sea level in the Trite Reki area.
The building is a massive 3 story building with a 90 person capacity. Rooms have 4 or 6 beds
Yane Sandanski Hut is a perfect starting point for the trails leading to Vihren Hut through Spano Pole cirque, to the huts Kamenitsa, Demyanitsa, Sinanitsa and Pirin. There is an 11 mi (18 km) paved road leading to
- , it has a radio link with the town of Kresna, Kamenitsa Hut and Yane Sandanski Hut. Sinanitsa Hut can be reached in 6 hours by road (about 15 mi (24 km)) or in 3 hours by a well-defined forest trail along the left bank of Sinanishka River.
Telephone: 0743 3 45 47; 0743 3 22 40; 0888 210 180.
- Kamenitsa Hut (Begovitsa) sits at an altitude of 5740 ft (1750 m) above sea level in Pirin on the left bank of the Kozya River. It is a massive 3-story building with 1 mansard floor. The hut has a capacity of 90. The
- Demyanitsa Hut is located in Pirin mountain at 6216 ft (1895 m) above sea level, at the meeting point of the 3 rivers Strazhishka, Valyavishka and Vasilashka. Demyanitsa Hut is a large 2-story building with beds for
- point for Kuklite Peak is Kamenitsa Hut (Begovitsa). Hikers can either take the trail from the hut that passes through the Solishteto region or the one that skirts Begovishko Ezero and then head through the saddle between
- tourists' trail leading to Kamenitsa Peak. There is a provisional route, which includes a starting point from either Tevno Ezero Refuge or Kamenitsa Hut (Begovitsa).
Kamenitsa Peak is one of the most beautiful peaks in
- Bezbog Hut sits at 7347 ft (2240 m) above sea level on the banks of Bezbog Lake and is one of the newest and most modern huts in Pirin. It is actually the 2nd structure built in the immediate area, since the 1st was
- Gotse Delchev Hut is named after one of the most important Bulgarian revolutionaries, a leader and ideologist of the Bulgarian Macedonian-Adrianople Revolutionary Committee - the apostle Gotse Delchev. It is situated in
- Popovi Livadi Hut is located in Middle Pirin, in the Popovi Livadi area. It sits at 4631 ft (1412 m) above sea level and has 50 beds available. The hut was built in 1964.
The massive two-story building has been
- easily traversable. It is essentially a pass between the Kralev Dvor cirque and Belemeto cirque. The main trail connecting Bezbog Hut with Tevno Ezero Refuge also passes through this saddle.
The saddle Lyava
- Hut and Begovitsa Hut. Follow the trail in the direction of Begovitsa Hut and after about 30 min. of hiking you should arrive at the refuge.
- Vihren Hut - Spano Pole Refuge - this route takes about 3 hours. Follow
- Vihren Hut is found in Pirin mountain, it was built in 1939-1941 by the Bulgarian Tourist Union of Bansko at an altitude of 6396 ft (1950 m) above sea level on the left side of the rocky shore of Bunderitsa River
- Malina Hut is located in Dolen Kaluger in Central Pirin. The structure lies at the foot of Boikov Vruh, 5490 ft (1674 m) above sea level.
Malina is a large 2-story building. For fans of mountain tourism, it has 68
- An avalanche fell from the Palashitsa area over the Banderitsa hut in Pirin, above Bansko ski resort. The group of nine people, are members of the Alpine Club in Sofia. They escaped from the Banderitsa hut, apparently