Citizen of Dobrinishte takes municipal land by documentary fraud
The economic police in Razlog found the author of documentary fraud, reported the police in Blagoevgrad. The investigations showed that a person with initials D.H. living in Dobrinishte used false documents to claim that his family purchased 30 hectares of agricultural land in the municipalities of Razlog and Bansko, which are municipal property.
The collected materials are reported to the Regional Prosecutor's Office in Razlog. Investigation on the case continues.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists