Fraud with sale of properties in Razlog
Fraudster took 400 000 Euros from illegal property sale. He sale the property without the knowledge of his relatives, who are owners as well. The economic police in Razlog gave the man, from the village of Studena, to a prosecutor. He will be charged in documentary fraud.
The fraudster was authorized by his relatives, to represent them, but he, however, falsified the documents to give him the right to sell these properties. So sold er 8 hectares of land at price of 50 euros for square meter.
The materials of the case were forwarded to the district prosecutors. Investigation on case continues.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year