Razlog becomes golf center of the Southwest
In the coming 5-6 years Razlog is expected to become a popular center of golf tourism in the southwest. The first field is almost ready and is in the area Betolovoto. The owner is Balkanstroy, which already has a second project for a new ski golf complex.
Six fields will be built in the next five years. They will be in villages Gorno Draglishte, Dolno Draglishte, Dobarsko, Godlevo, Bachevo and Eleshnitsa. The Municipality provides 1700 000 sq. m. land for each golf complex.
Bansko Municipality is currently designing a golf course with total area of 380 000 sq. m.. It will be located in the northwest of the city at the foot of Pirin Mountains. The golf course will be ready within 2-3 years.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year