Celebration of Bansko relish and red wine
Bansko town has long held it's traditions and customs. It boasts not only of beautiful scenery but beautiful food, typical dialect and hospitable inhabitants.
Bansko locals want to show all of their guests all of the wonders they have to offer. The locals will be offering some special traditional food to the guests of Bansko. Included are the 'Bansko kapama' a special traditional dish and the 'shish' skewer of meat all to be poured down with some great Bansko wine.
On 12th February, from 17.30 hours on the square in Bansko for the third consecutive year the Feast Bansko appetizer and red wine will be held. The motto of the festival is: See, hear and experience.
The celebration will be presented by a typical Bansko folklore show. Many songs and dances will be implemented at the center of this jewel of the Pirin mountains.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year