Razlog Honors the Memory of the Apostle of Freedom
Today, on February 19 at 11:30 AM, Razlog paid tribute to the life and deeds of the Apostle of Freedom - Vasil Levski. Reverence and tribute was held in the central square of Razlog, commemorating 142 years since the hanging of Vasil Levski.
The mayor of Razlog, Krasimir Gerchev, the town council chairman Maria Kopanarova, members of various political parties, citizens and many students brought wreaths and flowers to the monument of the Apostle in Razlog.
A 1-minute moment of silence and kneeling marked the 142nd since the hanging of the greatest son of Bulgaria.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists