The Repaired Stretch of Road Razlog - Gotse Delchev Opens at End of October
The road repairs along the stretch of Razlog - Gotse Delchev at the exit for Kremen village will be finished by the end of October and the section at the 63rd kilometer will be opened.
Traffic was rerouted starting May 25th this year via detour so that road repairs could commence.
The main layer of asphalt has been laid down, while the project will be 100% complete by the end of November.
Road crews are also working hard to restore the damaged bridge on the Yundola - Razlog road.
They are laying down the support tiles and sidewalk, and repairs are expected to be finished by mid-November.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year