Popovi Livadi Hut
Popovi Livadi Hut is located in Middle Pirin, in the Popovi Livadi area. It sits at 4631 ft (1412 m) above sea level and has 50 beds available. The hut was built in 1964.
The massive two-story building has been completely reconstructed and offers tourists 3 double rooms, 3 quadruple rooms, 1 room with 5 beds and 2 larger rooms that can fit 10 beds. there is also one room containing 7 beds.
Each floor of the hut shares bathrooms and toilets. The hut has electricity and running water, while heating consists of radiator heaters burning solid fuel. Since 2009, the hut has been managed by Momini Dvori Tourist Agency in the town of Gotse Delchev.
The lodging is managed by 4 people. The tavern can seat up to 40 people, there's an open air summer bar that can sea up to 60, a barbecue, children's playground and parking. Visitors to the hut will be pleasantly surprised by the wide variety of food and rich choice of alcoholic, nonalcoholic and warm drinks.
Guests can also taste the foods that the owners themselves prepare - meat on a barbecue spit, sheep's milk, pitas and more. Wine tastings near Melnik town are also organized per the visitors' request.
Popovi Livadi Hut is located 10 mi (16 km) from the Gotse Delchev bus stop, along a paved road.
Popovi Livadi Hut is also part of the E4 European long distance path.
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists
- Bansko Honors Botev's Achievements
- Veselin Marinov will Sing in Bansko on March 8
- One Hundred and Twenty Musicians to Arrive for Horizon Festival in Bansko