Pirin Hut is one of the lowest altitude huts in Pirin, at just 5379 ft (1640 m) above sea level in the Trite Reki area.
The building is a massive 3 story building with a 90 person capacity. Rooms have 4 or 6 beds each. During summer there's another 20-30 spaces available in tents.
Pirin Hut has running water and is powered by an electric generator and hydroelectric power plant, heating consists of solid fuel heaters, it has a tourists' kitchen and dining hall.
About 492 ft (150 m) from Pirin Hut there is a seasonal restaurant that serves warm food and sells groceries. Pirin Hut is a point on the E4 European long distance path.
Telephone: 0896 766 152; 0896 766 154.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year