The Ski Zone in Dobrinishte to be Modernized According to Italian Model
The ski zone in Dobrinishte is to be modernized according to an Italian-style model, announced Georgi Ikonomov, mayor of Bansko, who represented the ski resort at the Committee of the Regions in Brussels.
The mayor stated that we're going to use the Italians' experience to see how things will play out. Member of European Parliament Herbert Dorfmann has personally promised to organize a meeting between Georgi Ikonomov and his colleagues from Italy.
"The Italians were left fascinated and surprised that there's a place like Bansko in the heart of Europe that provides the opportunity for year-round tourism and investments, " explained the Bansko mayor.
Bansko's introduction to the Committee of the Regions provides the opportunity for strengthening and deepening ties with other European regions, for sharing good practices, for seeking solutions to common problems that the European mountain regions face.
"What's more is that our town has a lot to offer our European friends. Our culture, history, cuisine and way of life have their own reserved seat among the European family, " added the Bansko mayor.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year