A New Pool for the Bears at the Park Near Belitsa
The bears at the bear park near the town of Belitsa are going to get a new pool to cool off in. The facility has been at the park for 14 years but has become unusable in recent years due to damage.
Its bottom was completely ruined and the pool had to be renovated entirely. It is now equipped with new hydroisolation technology, which allows it to hold 26 400 gallons of water.
Vasil Madolev, who is head of the team that cares for the quadrupeds adds that during the renovation, the bears had been using a smaller pool in the same sector.
A new concrete ramp has also been built, which will allow the older animals to get in the water. The renovation cost nearly 19 000 euros.
- Razlog Grows Even More Beautiful with 5000 New Flowers
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists
- Bansko Honors Botev's Achievements
- Veselin Marinov will Sing in Bansko on March 8