Thousands of Fans Sung Along with Dino Merlin
Bosnian star Dino Merlin worked up an exciting show for his Bulgarian fans and proved yet again that he has no equal on stage.
After coming out in front of his fans, the hit Balkan singer's voice not only resonated throughout the town square in Bansko but literally transformed the entire mountain town.
For 2 hours, he kept his guests' emotions running high with the well-known hits from his repertoire, as well as with songs from his latest album - Hotel Nacional.
The singer-songwriter blew up the atmosphere in Bansko and led thousands of music lovers to sing along with him.
- Razlog Grows Even More Beautiful with 5000 New Flowers
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists
- Bansko Honors Botev's Achievements
- Veselin Marinov will Sing in Bansko on March 8