Thousands of Fans Sung Along with Dino Merlin
Bosnian star Dino Merlin worked up an exciting show for his Bulgarian fans and proved yet again that he has no equal on stage.
After coming out in front of his fans, the hit Balkan singer's voice not only resonated throughout the town square in Bansko but literally transformed the entire mountain town.
For 2 hours, he kept his guests' emotions running high with the well-known hits from his repertoire, as well as with songs from his latest album - Hotel Nacional.
The singer-songwriter blew up the atmosphere in Bansko and led thousands of music lovers to sing along with him.
- Prices of Ski Passes to Drop by 20 Percent Starting March 15
- Hoteliers: Bansko to be Jam-Packed in February
- Hoteliers and Restaurateurs are Happy with the Winter Season in Bansko
- The Ski Season in Bansko Starts This Weekend
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Razlog Lights Up its Christmas Lights on December 5
- Bansko is Once Again at the Top of List of the Cheapest Winter Resorts