Razlog Lights Up its Christmas Lights on December 5
Razlog is going to be flipping the on switch to its traditional Christmas lights at 5:30 p.m. on December 5. The event, which marks the beginning of the Christmas-New Year's preparations in the town, will be accompanied by a huge celebration.
The puppet theater club in Blagoevgrad will be premiering its "Christmas Adventure" in the town square. The lighting ceremony will conclude with a festive fireworks display.
This year, Razlog will once again provide children the opportunity to receive their Christmas gift from Santa Claus personally. All parents who wish to be visited by the jolly white-bearded old man have to sign up for the "Santa Claus at Home" initiative in the town hall.
In keeping with tradition, the New Year's Kukeri carnival will be held on January 1, 2017, beginning at 11 a.m. in the central town square.
The Christmas-New Year's festivities will be concluding on January 14 with the Starchevata festival, with dozens of Kukeri groups from around the country participating every year.
- Prices of Ski Passes to Drop by 20 Percent Starting March 15
- Hoteliers: Bansko to be Jam-Packed in February
- Hoteliers and Restaurateurs are Happy with the Winter Season in Bansko
- The Ski Season in Bansko Starts This Weekend
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Bansko is Once Again at the Top of List of the Cheapest Winter Resorts
- Hoteliers in Bansko Begin Frantic Renovations in the Hotel Complexes