Razlog Grows Even More Beautiful with 5000 New Flowers
Over 5000 decorative flowers are to be planted this spring in Razlog. Begonias, marigolds, cock's comb and others are going to be planted mainly in the central part of town, as well as in the 2 parks.
Beautiful decorative flowers are also going to be planted in other populated areas around Razlog, aside from the administrative center. Many new trees are also to be planted.
Traditionally, each year Razlog municipality plants new flowers and trees, with the hope of keeping this beautiful Bulgarian town clean and welcoming.
The combination of modernization and its preserved genuineness transform Razlog into not only one of the most appealing towns in Bulgaria but also attract thousands of tourists year-round.
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year
- Bansko to Mount 1150 ft Water Slide for Tourists