New Attractions and Savings for Tourists in Bansko
The concessionaire Yulen in the Bansko ski resort is offering new attractions for tourists, who don't know how to ski or snowboard, but love the mountains and variety.
In Bansko, they are now offering snowmobile rides, ice skating and paraglider flights.
The experiences and emotions with these types of attractions are in no way second to skiing or snowboarding, even inspiring a young English couple to become engaged after a snowmobile ride.
The snowmobiles travel along the ski paths in Bansko after 6 p.m. and the trips are completely safe. They are operated only by licensed drivers.
Bargain deals of ski equipment in Bansko have also begun, with savings of 50% off being offered on equipment until the end of April.
At the moment, a set of skis, ski boots and ski bindings can be bought for 300-1300 leva.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year