The Ski Season in Bansko is Over
Yesterday, the ski season in the winter resort Bansko was officially closed. All ski lifts on the slopes in the town are no longer working.
Data shows that 5000 people daily used the ski lifts this winter, even though there was a lack of natural snow most of the time.
Over 15 000 Romanian, English, Turkish and Russian tourists vacationed in Bansko during this past winter season.
During the Easter holidays, the gondola will be in operation once more, and if snow falls in the resort during the next few days, some of the ski lifts will begin operation.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year