2 Serious Incidents with Residents in Razlog
A Razlog resident was seriously injured after an incident in the town. The incident took place last night in a local company building.
A heavy piece of machinery fell on the leg of a person and he was taken to the Razlog Hospital, where his limb was amputated. The cause of the accident is still being investigated.
A different Razlog resident was also injured late last night and was taken to Pirogov Hospital.
After drinking alcohol, the man tripped over a step and smashed his head in the concrete.
Because of the serious skull fracture, he was taken into the neurosurgery department of Pirogov.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year