The First In Vitro Contracts in Bansko Have Been Signed
2 families from Bansko are one step closer to their long-awaited babies. The first contracts for financial aid from the in vitro fund were signed in the mountain community.
2 couples from Bansko will make use of the chance to use the methods of Assisted Reproductive Technologies with the financial aid of the nation.
The municipal in vitro fund was founded on February 22nd, 2014 under the proposal of the mayor of Bansko municipality Georgi Ikonomov. The goal of its creation is to help couples with reproductive problems.
One of the main requirements to make use of the financial resources of the fund is for the family to have a permanent address within the territory of the municipality.
The fund provides resources for treatments, tests and other medical services directly related to reproduction, of up to 2000 leva per family per calendar year.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year