A New Training Center Opens its Doors in Razlog
A new training center has opened in Razlog Municipality. The modern training center is property of the Executive Environment Agency under the Ministry of Environment and Water.
The complex is located in the Predel area and includes a new seminar hall and 10 completely remodeled bungalows, suitable for staying the night and vacationing.
The training center was officially opened personally by the mayor of Razlog Municipality engineer Krasimir Gerchev, Rosen Asenov (secretary general of the Ministry of Environment and Water) and Vanya Grigorova, who is the CEO of the Executive Environment Agency.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year