A Woman Fell from a Hotel Terrace in Bansko
A Russian tourist fell from a hotel terrace in the resort town Bansko. The incident happened last night (June 12th) at around 9 PM.
For reasons still unclear, the Russian citizen Irina K. lost her balance and fell from the terrace of her hotel. The woman fell from about an 8 ft height.
Thanks to the short height from which she fell, she did not suffer more serious injuries. She was taken to Razlog Hospital for treatment of head trauma.
The reasons for the incident are being investigated.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year