Underground to Play at a Pub in Bansko
The famous Serbian orchestra Underground will be playing in one of the large pubs in the resort town Bansko. Just 3 days after the mountain community paid its farewell to jazz, its streets will resonate with Serbian rhythms.
The musicians will please Bansko residents by playing their hit songs, including Kalashnikov, Bubamara and the emblematic Mesecina.
The Serbian group was founded in 1987 by Goran Bregovic while filming the movie Time of the Gypsies by Emir Kusturica. The group would be a key element in his future films, Arizona Dream and Underground, whose name it carries.
The musicians from Underground, who are constantly booked to play in Germany and Switzerland, will visit Chobanov Han in Bansko under the project Beautiful Bulgaria, announced their manager Mihail Denev.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year