Employers Looking for 204 Employees in Bansko and Razlog
Hoteliers and restaurateurs in Bansko and Razlog have already begun looking for personnel for the upcoming winter season. A total of 204 available positions have been announced in the 2 ski resorts.
For yet another year in a row, potential employers met with job applicants at a specially organized labor committee. They are mainly seeking young people that know English or Russian.
About 150 people have shown up at the labor committee, looking for work. There was no shortage of college graduates among the candidates, who were looking for unskilled labor.
Finding qualified staff in the tourist branch is turning out to be a much more serious problem for hoteliers and restaurateurs.
Most young people do not have a realistic evaluation of their skills and want unjustifiably high wages or simply lack experience.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year